1. The terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods between the buyer and Neoh & Nobo and will be deemed to have been accepted by the buyer from the date of acceptance or any delivery of goods.
2. The description of our products is set out on neohandnobo.com and our wholesale brochure, and is to be intended as a guide only.
3. We reserve the right to make any changes to the specification of our products at our sole discretion.
4. The price of our products is set out on neohandnobo.com and in our wholesale brochure.
5. We reserve the right to amend our prices and will do so after we have given you sufficient notice.
6. Additional price discounts may be given to accounts on a case by case basis at our sole discretion.
7. The price of our products are exclusive of fees for packaging and delivery.
8. The price is inclusive of any applicable VAT.
9. We will invoice you via email, at the time of receiving your order whether online, by phone or email.
10. All orders are processed on a pro-forma invoice only. We do not offer a credit facility at this present time.
11. All goods must be paid for prior to dispatch, orders cannot be held.
12. If payment isn’t received, we reserve the right to cancel the order after a period of 7 working days.
13. All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing.
14. Delivery of the goods will be arranged to the registered address on your account, or to another location agreed in writing.
15. As standard, orders under 20kg are delivered using My Hermes 3-5 day delivery services and are charged as follows; packages under 5kg - £5.99; packages between 5kg-10kg - £7.99 and packages between 10kg-15kg - £10.99. For orders over 20kg, we will provide you with a shipping quote.
For international customers we will provide you with a shipping quote from our selected list of couriers, prior to ordering. Please note that the cost of shipping will be based on the weight of the package.
16. Neoh & Nobo are not liable for any missed deliveries and in such instances, rearrangements are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Should any packages be sent back to Neoh & Nobo we may dispose of the goods due to their perishable nature. No refunds will be given.
17. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate and should be used as a guide. Neoh & Nobo are not liable for any delay in the delivery of goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control.
18. Goods must be inspected on collection. Any damages or shortages must be reported to Neoh & Nobo within 3 days of delivery.
19. We can only accept returns if the goods are damaged or sent out at error. In this instance you may return goods for a refund or a replacement.
20. Costs associated with any returns are the responsibility of the recipient.
21. If products are ordered from us for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes. Please not we are not responsible for these charges and the recipient will remain responsible for payment of any such import duties and tax. Please contact your local customs office for further information prior to placing an order.
22. "Neoh & Nobo" is a registered trademark of Neoh & Nobo Ltd.
23. Neoh & Nobo will make available to all trade accounts; marketing literature, POS and images to display online and in-store. These materials will contain our trademarks and other proprietary property.
24. As an active trade partner, you will be given a limited term license, to use the Neoh & Nobo logo, images and marketing materials.
25. We are the owner or the licensee of all trade marks, and all other marks, trade names, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and other intellectual property rights which appear on neohandnobo.com and in the material and literature published on it.
26. You may use these rights and any materials and resources solely for the purpose of using our site in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Use.
27. You may not copy, reproduce or misuse any content on our site in any way, except laid out on this page.
28. Trade accounts may not modify the materials that Neoh & Nobo have provided unless given written consent.